Hello and welcome to my shop.
• I work exclusively with analog cameras, using various film materials, especially color negatives and Polaroids.
• The majority of my photographs are printed digitally using museum top standard Hahnemühle or Canson photo paper in a matte finish.
• Prints are numbered in limited editions and also signed.
• All digital prints are double coated with Hahnemühle UV protective spray, to ensure tonal longevity for hundreds of years.
• Occasionally listed are cyanotype prints, made by me at home using an artificial UV light source.
Safe, online method of payment. A PayPal account is easy to set up, and funds are withdrawn from your chosen bank account immediately.
If you prefer to pay with a credit or debit card, choose this option at the checkout. Funds are withdrawn from your chosen bank account immediately, and there is no need to set up an account with a third-party provider.
Intercontinental bank transfer takes a bit longer; please allow four days for Etsy to process the payment. Paypal then is more efficient.
Payment is due at the time of your order and must be received before I will ship out your print. Please let me know if you are experiencing difficulties processing your payment.
All prices are in US dollars.
Online currency converter:
All prints will be delivered safely in a solid paperboard tube or flat package.
Delivery for overseas orders can be timely (allow at least 10 working days), you can, however, select a ’faster delivery’ upgrade at the end of your order. This will incur an additional fee.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I hold no responsibility for any delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If, for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, I will be happy to exchange or refund, provided the print is posted back at your expense within 14 days, in the same condition you have received it.
If your item arrives damaged, please contact me with a photograph of the damaged item as soon as possible. I will be happy to replace it at no extra cost.
Refunds cannot be made for digital downloads, and custom orders due to high production costs.
- Brightness, gamma and color profile settings of your monitor affect how images appear - slight color variations may occur from monitor to monitor. If you are not entirely sure about dominant colors of the print - if it matches your interior needs, please let me know. I can provide a small A5 version of the print to help you decide.
- Fine art Hahnemühle and Canson papers that I use are top museum quality archival paper brands. I use thick (308gsm or 310 gsm), smooth, matte finish, anti-reflecting papers that are susceptible to abrasion. Please use care in handling.
All large photographs are printed on a paper roll, which means they are warped when coming out of the printer. For delivery, I use a solid paperboard tube, and your print will be warped in a protective transparent foil. Your print will not be flat until placed in between mat (passe-partout) and mounting backboard.
- All images in my shop are negative or positive (Polaroid) scans. Hand developed B&W and color films with the help of color processors Jobo ATL 1000 or CPA II. For scanning, I use high-end Kodak/Creo iQsmart2 scanner.
- Photographs up to size A2 (420 x 594 mm - 16.5 x 23.4 in) I print myself in my home studio using the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printer.
- Digital prints that are larger than A2 will be printed by a professional lab in London.
I produce Cyanotype prints with a large ultraviolet light. Cyanotype is a contact printing method, where I apply the negative film on the paper support which I paint with photosensitive chemistry beforehand.
If the desired print is larger than my original negatives, I need to scan it and reprint digitally with large format 24'' plotter HP DesignJet 800 or Epson 3880 printer.
Yes, I do custom sized prints. Please let me know what you're looking for.
Matte fine art paper is a beautiful material. However, it is indeed very delicate. Ideally, you should leave your print inside the protective sleeve until you decide to frame it yourself or hand it to your local framing shop.
Your print should be displayed on walls that avoid direct sunlight, or extremes in temperature and humidity.
No, I do not. I live in Norway, which is not part of the European Union - packaging and delivery would be expensive if it should cross the borders and oceans.
If you require framing, please get in touch anyhow, I shall find an option to help out via your local framing shop.
I pride myself in my ability to compose and shoot images full frame, meaning, I do not crop images when finalizing for printing. You can see slight fragments of black film negative edges around all my images.
My prints are signed and numbered on the front lower corner of the photograph. It is a custom to leave one’s signature and edition number uncovered - on display. If you, however, don't like the idea, kindly let me know. I will leave these marks only on the back side of the print.
A white border around the image is important. When it is framed, you will have the option to display the whole, uncropped image, but also the possibility to cover it to your liking with the mat.
Yes, I do, please get in touch!
I can offer no discounts on single print purchase.
I'm sorry, I do not offer payment plans. Please get in touch if you're looking for multiple prints purchase, I can arrange a discount for you.